Corrected entry: The CSI team determine a woman died after accidentally ingesting ricin (which she tried to use to kill someone else). She died within minutes of sticking her ricin covered pen into her mouth. According to the CDC, death by ingestion of ricin will occur within 36-72 hours (depending on potency, amount, etc.), not a matter of minutes. And, death could not have been from inhalation during her manufacturing of the ricin. They make it a point to show her burnt-looking tongue as the place where ricin was introduced to the body.Rlvlk
You may like...
Join the mailing list
Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.