Basic membership is free, and you don't have to be a member to read all the mistakes or add new ones. Just click "add something" in the menu if you've got something to post. However, if you'd like a credit under your submission and other benefits, there are free and paid membership options:
- Get credited for anything you add, correct, or answer
- Get an email when your submissions are put online or your questions are answered
- Keep track of how you've voted on entries and pictures
- See the times next to relevant mistakes - jump straight to them on your own DVDs
- Tag your favourite films, and you'll get an e-mail whenever they're updated
Usernames are shown underneath your entries - you can change it at any time. Whatever you choose must be unique - a red cross means someone else is already using that name, a green tick means it's available.
Your email address is only used to log you in and notify you when your entries are posted or questions you've asked are answered (and for the occasional newsletter if wanted). If you'd rather not provide one you can log in with Facebook instead.