Basic membership is free, and you don't have to be a member to read all the mistakes or submit new ones. Just click "submit something" in the navigation bar if you've got something to post. However, if you'd like a credit under your submission and other benefits, there are free and paid membership options:
- Get credited for anything you submit, correct, or answer
- Get an email when your submissions are put online or your questions are answered
- See all screenshots posted more than 6 months ago - 315 more pictures than if you're not a member
- Keep track of how you've voted on entries and pictures
- See the times next to relevant mistakes - jump straight to them on your own DVDs
- Tag your favourite films, and you'll get an e-mail whenever they're updated
Premium membership - just $10 a year
- All the benefits of free membership, plus...
- No adverts!
- Help support the site
- Submissions get priority treatment
- Keep track of your submissions - if any don't get online you'll find out why and can argue your case
- Get full access to all of the screenshots. 283 more pictures than free membership
- Access to the forum - a very friendly community!
Usernames are shown underneath your entries - you can change it at any time. Whatever you choose must be unique - a red cross means someone else is already using that name, a green tick means it's available.
Your email address is only used to log you in and notify you when your entries are posted or questions you've asked are answered (and for the occasional newsletter if wanted). If you'd rather not provide one you can log in with Facebook instead.