Deliberate mistake: When the two lawyers were wheeled in by ambulance riding on the same gurney entered the ER the male had a bandage on his foot because they had been walking on hot coals. The hospital staff smelled smoke coming from the bandage on the male lawyers foot. It burst into flames and Abby used a Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher. Something other than powder came out because the dry chemical powder would have made a large cloud of actor choking dust all over the set. The use of a C02 would have been a better choice. You would still get the fire fighting effect with out the mess.
You may like...
Join the mailing list
Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.