Factual error: One of the bases for this show is the idea of computers and electronics being wiped out by an EM Pulse. With the amount of digital communications equipment still operational, it is inconceivable that the whole world system is inoperable, and rebooting of existing servers would have meant that the only information lost was that in transmission at the time of the pulse. A single pulse capable of erasing hard drives would have crushed everything between any two magnetic objects - i.e., parked cars would have slammed together regardless of how many pedestrians were standing between them.
Factual error: Max breaks into the hospital dispensary by shoving a knife into the gap between the jamb and the door itself, which forces the curved latch tongue back into the mechanism and allows her to open the door. However, she opens the door outward. The curve of the latch tongue always faces inward, the way the door swings, and there is no way Max could hit this to open the door with a straight thrust as shown. (00:12:20)
Factual error: Max transfuses Logan from the inside of her elbow. The doctor pulls the needle out but doesn't bandage it. Neither Max or the cops are applying pressure as she is arrested. As any unlucky blood donor knows, without pressure and a bandage blood would be flowing copiously down her arm. (00:36:45)
Factual error: A major plot point for this season is that Max's genome has no "junk DNA." Instead, it's all coded for something. A standard human genome has about 95% junk DNA, with the remaining 5% coded for building proteins. However, research from the 1980s and 1990s indicates that junk DNA isn't junk at all, but rather explicit instructions to the cell on when and how to read the protein-building instructions. If Max doesn't have that, then her cells would never be able to build proteins and she would never have been born. Even though Max has extra coded DNA for an unknown purpose, there is still no way she could live without "junk DNA".