Real Steel

Real Steel (2011)

4 corrected entries

(0 votes)

Add something

Corrected entry: Right before Atom's knockout punch of the two-headed bot, Jackman screams "Right uppercut!" but throws a left uppercut. Thankfully Atom ignores the fact that Jackman doesn't know his left from his right, and throws the right-handed uppercut for the win.

Correction: Atom is voice commanded so he will follow whatever commands Charlie will tell him. The fact that Charlie threw is left arm instead of his right has no bearing on the fight. It was a decision made in excitement over his coming victory.


Corrected entry: After Max digs out Atom he is covered in mud. In the shot from the cab he is clean. The next shot at the gym, Max is again covered in mud.


Correction: There was still dried mud on Max from the cab, but the Sun made the brownish dirt blend in with his black shirt and jeans.

Corrected entry: Throughout the film, Atom's shadow function switches back and forth between mirror and mimic for no apparent reason or command from Charlie or Max.


Correction: It's mirror when his shadow is facing him head-on, mimic when his shadow is visible but not actually facing him.

Phixius Premium member

Corrected entry: Charlies eye color is brown. His kid, Max's eye color is blue. But the brown eye gene will dominate the blue eye gene. So genetically Max can't be Charlies son.


Correction: This is incorrect. Everyone has two parents, so they receive two genes, so they could be brown/brown, brown/blue [blue/brown would be the same thing], or blue/blue. It is possible for two people with brown eyes to have a child with blue eyes if both parents carry the recessive blue gene, being brown/blue. If their child receives the blue gene from both parents, this will result in blue eyes. There is only a 25% chance to receive both blue genes and a 75% chance to be brown eyed because it only takes one brown gene from either parent to mask the blue.

Join the mailing list

Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Add something

Most popular pages

Best movie mistakesBest mistake picturesBest comedy movie quotesMovies with the most mistakesNew this monthJaws mistakesJurassic Park III mistake pictureFriends mistakesThe Incredibles endingThe Shining questionsStargate SG-1 triviaStep Brothers quotesTitanic plotMel Blanc movies & TV shows25 biggest mistakes in classic Disney moviesCommando mistake video


Charlie Kenton: What do you want from me?
Max Kenton: I want you to fight for me! That's all I ever wanted!



During the first round of the Zeus versus Atom fight, as Atom gets knocked down for the third time he initially falls onto the very edge of the WRB logo in the centre of the ring. Yet as soon as the camera changes angles Atom is lying much further in on the logo.