Corrected entry: In their final scene together, Batman says to Ra's, "I won't kill you, but I don't have to save you." Actually, by Batman's own moral code, he does - letting someone (even a villain) die by his own negligence when he could've otherwise saved him is tantamount to premeditated murder. This philosophy is further reinforced when Batman chooses to save the Joker (who is arguably even more dangerous than Ra's) from falling to his death near the end of "The Dark Knight." This also defies Batman's moral code as established in the comics, where he routinely saves his arch enemies from certain death (even though simply letting them die would probably serve the greater good). The aforementioned Jean-Paul Valley situation from the comics is beside the point.
Corrected entry: When Bruce first meets Ducard, Ducard's left eye is blue and his right eye is brown. In other close up shots of Ducard, his eye colors have switched.
Corrected entry: When Bruce is hanging onto the edge of the icy cliff and holding onto Henri Ducard, you can see that they are above gravel not hanging miles up. When you see a close up of Bruce's face you can see the shadow of the cliff on the gravel.
Corrected entry: When Bruce imitates contact with Gordon in his office, he holds a device to the back of Gordon's head, while wearing the gloves used for passing an electric current through Batman's cape to make rigid. Problem is Bruce is only introduced to the gloves for the first time in the next scene by Lucius Fox.
Corrected entry: The plot hinges on the use of a huge microwave generator that is powerful enough to vapourise water within Gotham City's water mains. A microwave that powerful would also vapourise the water within peoples cells and effectively cook those close by. However, Ducard and two henchmen ride the train carrying the generator without being harmed, and people only metres away from the boiling pipes are not cooked either.
Corrected entry: In the scene where Batman calls the bats from the batcaves for help you see them rush through a closed glass window. In fact bats rather "hear" their surrounding by ultrasonics than seeing it, which would make it impossible for bats to distinguish between glass they could fly through and a wall they would just bounce off.
Corrected entry: The officer who has been promoted to Liuetenant at the end of the film was wearing silver bars on his uniform at the beginning of the movie, signifying the position of Liuetenant.
Corrected entry: When a company goes public, the directors always ensure that only 49% of the shares are actually available to the public, so that the directors - having the other 51% - will always retain control of the firm. Given this, if Bruce Wayne sold his original stake in Wayne Enterprises, it would have been impossible for him to buy back enough shares on the public market to give him control of the company, no matter how much he had to spend - the required number of shares just wouldn't have been available.
Corrected entry: During the training exercise on the ice, just after Ducard says that the parents' deaths were Dr. Wayne's fault, Bruce gets up and launches after Ducard in anger. In the shot from the front, he doesn't wear any scarf. The next shot from his back reveals that he is wearing a red/gray scarf over his jacket. (00:19:15)