Spoilers! Thoughts, opinions?

Movies Avengers: Infinity War (2018)
I enjoyed it and am keen for a repeat viewing if I get the chance. My main thought of discussion here though is...how are they going to come back from it? Because of course they will - they won't have arbitrarily permanently wiped out several vital members of the MCU, at least a couple of whom definitely have sequels lined up. Will it be a case of getting the gauntlet back and undoing things, as happened in the comics? Or...something else?Jon Sandys Premium member

Create a free account to be credited and vote on posts. In addition premium members get no adverts, and more benefits.

I liked it too, very surprised by the ending. But i'm sure they can reverse it, undo it like said by getting their hands on the gauntlet somehow. Pretty sure Tony or Steve is going to end up getting it. Don't mind the removal of the characters except maybe Wanda and Black Panther.

6 months ago

lionhead

Join the mailing list

Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.