Ratings/reviews

Site discussion
Every title now has a star rating - just click to add what you think! You're also welcome to add reviews - a box will come down after rating something, or you can do it from the reviews page (button may be under the "more" section for a given title), or just click "add something" and you can add one there. Always open to ideas for features/suggestions...Jon Sandys Premium member

Create a free account to be credited and vote on posts. In addition premium members get no adverts, and more benefits.

Nice feature. Should be quite interesting.

7 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Perhaps have a way to view top rated titles? Like you can view "most tv pictures 1999" etc from the drop downs, add ratings to that list

6 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Another Another. How about recommendations based on your ratings. The more you rate the better your suggestions

6 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Doesn't seem fair for new members.

5 months ago

lionhead

Well to be fair, the system is already there based on what you look at (You may be interested in) Just seems like using the ratings would be an idea.

5 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Hm, appearently i don't know what you mean. Could you elaborate please?

5 months ago

lionhead

As you browse the site At the bottom of the page it says "you may also like" and lists related films and shows. For example, you go to saw v and it will suggest saw saw 2 or Saw 3 for example as they are related to saw v.

Going to "doctor strange" (something I've never viewed before) and it suggests Thor: Ragnorak, Black Panther, etc

If those suggestions worked off titles you have rated (saving private Ryan 5 stars, Shaun of the dead 4 stars) it would give a more accurate suggeations

5 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Aha, i see now. yes. that sounds like a good idea indeed.

5 months ago

lionhead

Helps encourage user interaction in the site

5 months ago

A Demon Premium member

Join the mailing list

Separate from membership, this is to get updates about mistakes in recent releases. Addresses are not passed on to any third party, and are used solely for direct communication from this site. You can unsubscribe at any time.